(VNFU Website) In November 23, 2014, Vietnam Farmers’ Union and the United Nations Population Fund co-organised the running event in Hanoi in response to the International Day for the Elimination...
Generally, farmers overuse chemicals, often not following the instructions and even using banned and restricted pesticides. This has resulted in many cases of food poisoning from chemical residues...
VNFU's website: Recently, the Binh Dinh Farmers’ Union at all levels implemented the model on raising the biologic safe chicken for 20 poor households in the province. The Farmers’ Union also...
- Vice-chairman of VNFU, Lai Xuan Mon welcomed Sun-Tommy International Limited Company (Japan).
- Lam Dong Farmers’ Union settles jobs for members.
- Vocational training for the rural labors in Truc Ninh
- Agriterra continued supporting Vietnam farmers.
- An Giang province: Training on policy for the ethnic minority
- The chairman of Vietnam Farmers’ Union – Mr. Nguyen Quoc Cuong welcomed General Directorate of Vocational Training
- The first Vice-Chairman Nguyen Duy Luong met with the delegation from Laos Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry